Removable Insulation Covers
Removable Insulation Covers provide full solution to all insulation requirements. They are precisely engineered to fit any shape, with insulation layers stitched in between high temperature/ weatherproof fabrics.
Removable Insulation Covers are custom designed, reusable, easy-to-use and cost effective. They are durable to extreme weather conditions and provide a long-term solution to the client. Thus, they are a very reliable alternative to conventional insulation in petroleum, petrochemical, power generation, marine and other industries.
Conventional Insulation vs Removable Insulation
|Conventional Insulation||Removable Insulation|
|Not reusable: Conventional insulation such as rockwool needs to be removed, disposed and replaced with new insulation every time the equipment or instruments need inspection and maintenance.||Reusable: Removable insulation covers are easily removed and reused after every inspection and maintenance.|
|Safety Risks and Low Thermal Efficiency: Complex shapes can either be left uninsulated or insulation can be damaged over time. Thus compromising the thermal efficiency and safety of the personnel||No Safety Risks and High Thermal Efficiency: All types of shapes can be covered with jacket type removable insulation. Which keeps the system at high efficiency and minimum safety risk.|
|Labor Intensive: Removal of insulation and cladding is time consuming and prone to damage.||Simple Removal and Reinstallation: Significantly less labor is required as the removable insulation is easy to remove and reinstall.|
|Assets at High Risk: Re-used cladding is damaged and prone to leaks, which can promote CUI.||Assets at Minimum or No Risk: Prevents leaks and CUI as equipment is covered with water resistant removable insulation.|
|Cost Intensive: Additional cost and labor required to remove, dispose and reinstall during maintenance and inspection.||Cost Effective: Labor costs are significantly minimized due to simple removal and reinstallation process. Whereby, disposal and insulation replacement costs are totally eliminated.|
- Insulation cover material – usually high performance fabric based :
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant
- Weather resistant
- Oil and water-resistant
- Withstand temperatures up to 1600°F (871°C)
- Insulation material: providing the bulk of the insulation properties of the system such as : Aerogel (Pyrogel®XT-E or Cryogel® Z), Mineral wool, Ceramic Fibre
- Uses different types of securement system to held the cover in place such as:
- Wire with lacing hooks
- Double D-ring with straps
- Springs, etc.
- Lasting fit for all types of equipment
- High quality
- Where can you apply?
- Oil refinery
- Marine Industry
- Power plant
- Steel casting plant
- Aluminum Smelters
- Automotive industries
- Can be utilizedeither horizontally or vertically mounted or overcomplexequipment shapes.
- Used on :
- Gas Turbines
- Cable Trays
- Furnace Tubes
- Electrical Insulations
- Exhaust Systems
Removable Insulation Cover on Furnace Tube
Removable Insulation Cover on Turbine
Removable Insulation Cover on Valve
Removable Insulation Cover on Vessel
- High Quality – High quality fabrics and insulation materials utilised in producing long lasting and durable covers
- Custom Made – Covers are engineered for a custom fit and designed to fit tight for specific components and also irregular shapes.
- Ease of Installation – Covers can be quickly installed and removed
- Energy Saving– Good heat preservation especially over complex shapes reducing energy losses
- Personal Protection – The insulation lowers exposed surface temperature shelping to reduce the chance of accidental burns.
- Condensation Control – Prevents pipe sweating and moulding.
- Noise Reduction – As the jacket insulate the noisy equipments, it reduces sound transmission.
- Corrosion Protection -Insulation jackets are waterproof and weatherproof reducing water ingress.
- Cost effective with very fast payback on investments
Our Removable Insulation Product :