Website KLAY EnerSol Sdn. Bhd.
We are looking for a Procurement Executive to join our team and help manage our company’s procurement needs.
Procurement Executive responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products and materials meet our specifications, and negotiating with vendors as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with leaders in our organization to understand the needs of our organization and ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely manner.
• Interfaces with the Engineering team to plan and prioritize purchasing activities; reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process; transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
• Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers; tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs; reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
• Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts, and reports non-conformances; leads finance and logistics staff in resolving pre-payment, reception and invoice discrepancies.
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies; contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
• Arranges shipment of project panels and products in accordance to customers’ requirements and cost effectively.
• Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
• Knowledge in the insulation industry is a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Procurement Executive
• Solid understanding of purchasing strategies.
• Expertise in communication, interpersonal relations, and negotiation.
• Solid analytic reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office and business application software, as well as purchasing and resource planning systems.
• Preferred bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org